On behalf of T.E.N., thank you for being a sponsor of the ISE® Southeast Executive Forum and Awards 2020. We look forward to working with you on this exciting event and want to help you take full advantage of your sponsorship. Feel free to contact T.E.N. if you have any questions.
Your ISE® Programs Primary Contact: Samantha Caplan
Director of Corporate Communications & ISE® Nominations: Kimberly Martin
Key Dates and Deliverables
|Call for Nominations||November 4, 2019 - January 24, 2020|
|White Paper(s) for website due||January 31, 2020|
|Verify passport-for-prizes item||January 31, 2020|
|Banner Ad for website and app due||January 31, 2020|
|Business Intelligence Survey Complete||February 14, 2020|
|Registration of your attendees||February 21, 2020|
|Receipt of your passport-for-prizes item||February 28, 2020|
|ISE® Southeast Awards Program||March 11, 2020|
Sponsor Pavilion Information
The Sponsor Pavilion is set up so that while guests enjoy a great dinner buffet and mingle, they have the opportunity to visit your booth and learn more about your products and services. We will provide bags for attendees to pick up collateral and sales gift items as they stroll by and meet with you. We also provide them with a Passport for Prizes booklet to have stamped by sponsors during the Sponsor Pavilion in order to be eligible to win some great prizes from each of the sponsors at the end of the Awards.
Reminder of Logistics for the Event:
- Sponsor Pavilion set up time on Wednesday, March 11, 4:00pm – 5:45pm. All sponsors should be set up and ready to go by 5:45pm. The Pavilion Dinner begins at 6:00pm and will end at 7:30pm. Your table assignment in the pavilion will be labeled before your arrival. The hotel will provide in the exhibit space a highboy (cocktail round) which is 30” diameter. You are welcome to bring one banner stand to accompany this table to display collateral/giveaways, etc.
- Location of event: This will be held in Chastain G,H,I—6th level
- Tracking Numbers: If T.E.N. was sent tracking numbers by your company ahead of time, we will provide those to the hotel so they can pull your boxes and place at your booth before your arrival. Download Shipping Label (doc)
- Credit Card Authorization Form: REQUIRED BY ALL SPONSORS WHO SHIP ANYTHING TO THE HOTEL. Please complete the Credit Card Authorization Form for the hotel and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electrical outlets & AV Needs – must be handled directly through the hotel and you are responsible for any costs associated with those requests. Please reference the exhibitor services request form. We have provided the price lists and contact form. We encourage you to use the pavilion hours to network and mingle versus focus on demo’s. It is each sponsors individual decision to order these items if they choose to do so. We have provided the Exhibitor Order Form (pdf).
- Wednesday night breakdown of sponsor tables: The sponsor pavilion dinner will end at 7:30pm and guests will be seated in the Savannah Ballroom, level 10 for the Awards Gala. We encourage you to attend the Awards Gala and afterwards the Afterglow Champagne and Desserts Reception. You can leave your table setup until after the Dessert reception and then pack up, but must be all packed by 11pm. We do provide a 15 minute window (7:30-7:45pm) to pack up if you would like to do so prior to the awards gala. We ask you are seated in the ballroom by 7:45pm to take advantage of the time to mingle with the executives seated at your assigned table. You MUST place outbound shipping labels on all boxes so they are not mistaken by trash. Please DO NOT leave any valuables at your sponsor tables when you leave. If you need any assistance with your boxes after packing up - the hotel banquet staff will be able to assist.
- Inbound Shipping: Please use the shipping form available to you on this page. The hotel has very limited storage space, so we ask that materials be shipped to arrive 3 business days prior to the official start date of your conference.
- Outbound Shipping: Please package and label all your boxes prior to leaving the pavilion area. You must have filled out the credit card authorization form with the hotel to use their shipping services. The hotel has an automatic FedEx and UPS pick-up so no need to make special arrangements. If you plan to use a different courier you will need to schedule a pick-up directly. There are box handling fees for all outbound items to be paid directly to the hotel.
Exabyte sponsors are qualified to provide a banner ad for the T.E.N. website. We must receive your ad by January 31, 2020 to be included on the website.
Exabyte sponsors website banner ad specs
220w x 220h pixel JPG or PNG banner (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to)
Passport for Prizes
The passport for prizes is raffled off on behalf of your company at the end of the event and is part of a passport game that encourages attendees to come by your booth to receive a stamp “in their passport” so they are eligible to win the various prizes being raffled off. Please let us know what item you will be offering by January 31. This item needs to be mailed to the below address NO LATER THAN February 28, 2020 to be included at the event—please clearly label your company name on the prize. As a reminder this prize needs to be $100 or more in value.
Please note - T.E.N. will not accept the following items as a Passport for Prize:
- Beer, Wine or Alcohol — whether boxed in protective packaging or unboxed
- Hover Boards of any kind whether authentic or not
Tech Exec Networks
Attn: ISE SOUTHEAST PASSPORT
4062 Peachtree Road
Suite A-303 - 303
Atlanta, GA 30319
A benefit of Exabyte and Kilobyte sponsorship is inclusion of your whitepapers in the ISE® Knowledgebase web portal and provided to executives in the post-program communications. These whitepapers are due by January 31,2020.
- Exabyte Sponsors may send up to three (3) whitepapers for inclusion
- Kilobyte sponsors may send one (1) whitepaper for inclusion
We are thrilled to have you on board as a Kilobyte or Exabyte sponsor! In order for us to fulfill the business intelligence aspect of your sponsorship contract, we would appreciate your response to the survey link below. I realize some of you may have done this previously for other regions—we have slightly altered the survey in an effort to better match sales leads so it is important that you do it one more time! This will enable us to provide you with the most relevant intelligence in order to make your investment worthwhile. Please have this survey completed by February 14, 2020.
If you are an Exabyte sponsor you may have an executive representative dial in to observe the Judges Meeting on Monday, February 3rd from 12 pm EST – 2 pm EST. Please provide the name, title and email of the staff member so we can ensure they receive the calendar notice for this meeting.
Additional Pass Limitations
Below are the limitations for purchasing additional passes.
- 2 Additional VIP passes at $750 each
- 5 Additional Celebration passes at $200 each
- 1 Additional VIP pass for $750
- 2 Additional Celebration passes at $200 each
To make a hotel reservations please make your Online Reservation here.
The ISE® Southeast Room Block for the night of March 11th is sold out. We recommend looking at the following hotels. All are in walking distance to the Westin Peachtree Plaza:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown
- AC Hotel by Marriott Downtown
- The Ritz Carlton Atlanta Downtown
- Courtyard by Marriott Downtown
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown
- Ellis Hotel