On behalf of T.E.N., thank you for being a sponsor of the ISE® West Executive Forum and Awards 2022. We look forward to working with you on this exciting event and want to help you take full advantage of your sponsorship. Feel free to contact T.E.N. if you have any questions.
Your ISE® Programs Primary Contact: Fern Jacobs
SVP of Operations: Deb Jones
Key Dates and Deliverables
|Call for Nominations||Deadline is October 10, 2022|
|White Paper(s) for website due||October 14, 2022|
|Verify passport-for-prizes item||October 14, 2022|
|Business Intelligence Survey Complete||October 21, 2022|
|Registration of your attendees||October 28, 2022|
|Receipt of your passport-for-prizes item||November 4, 2022|
|Send Tracking Information to T.E.N.||November 11, 2022|
|ISE® West Summit and Awards||December 1, 2022|
Sponsor Pavilion Information
The Sponsor Pavilion is set up so that while guests enjoy a great dinner buffet and mingle, they have the opportunity to visit your booth and learn more about your products and services. We will provide bags for attendees to pick up collateral and sales gift items as they stroll by and meet with you. We also provide them with a Passport for Prizes booklet to have stamped by sponsors during the Sponsor Pavilion in order to be eligible to win some great prizes from each of the sponsors at the end of the Awards.
Reminder of Logistics for the Event:
- Sponsor Pavilion set up time on December 1, 2022 from 4:00 PM – 5:45 PM. All sponsors should be set up and ready to go by 5:45pm. The Pavilion Dinner begins at 6:00pm and will end at 7:30pm. The hotel will provide in the exhibit space a highboy (cocktail round) which is 30” in diameter. You are welcome to bring one banner. Your table assignment in the pavilion will be labeled before your arrival.
- Location of event: Ft. Worth Foyer - access allowed after 4:00pm.
- Tracking Numbers: If T.E.N. was sent tracking numbers by your company ahead of time, we will provide those to the hotel so they can pull your boxes and place at your booth before your arrival.
- Shipping to the Hotel: REQUIRED BY ALL SPONSORS WHO SHIP ANYTHING TO THE HOTEL Please download the WGD Package Information and Label Form and complete the Exhibitor Box Delivery Form for coverage of package handling and equipment fees. Then contact Jessica Thornton at amanda.Westlake@westin.com to receive a credit card authorization link.
- Electrical outlets & AV Needs: must be handled directly through the hotel and you are responsible for any costs associated with those requests. We encourage you to use the pavilion hours to network and mingle versus focus on demo’s. It is each sponsor's individual decision to order these items. If you choose to do so, please use the Galleria Exhibitor Order Form and send it to the contact listed on the form.
- Thursday night breakdown of sponsor tables: The sponsor displays in the sponsor pavilion will remain in place throughout the Awards Gala. At the conclusion of the Awards, attendees will be guided back to the Ft. Worth Foyer area for the Champagne and Dessert Reception. This will provide sponsors more time to network with the attendees. We encourage you to attend the Awards Gala but ask you to NOT leave any valuables at your sponsor tables while in the Awards Gala. Breakdown of the Sponsor Pavilion will take place after the Champagne and Dessert Reception and must be completed by 11:00PM at the latest.
- Outbound Shipping: Please package and label all your boxes prior to leaving the pavilion area. You must have filled out the Exhibitor Box Delivery Form with the hotel to use their shipping services. The hotel has an automatic FedEx and UPS pick-up so no need to make special arrangements. If you plan to use a different courier, you will need to schedule a pick-up directly.
Website Banner Ad Specifications
A benefit of the exabyte sponsorship is inclusion of a spotlight banner ad on the homepage of the T.E.N. website. We must receive your ad by October 28, 2022 to be included in the application.
Exabyte sponsor’s website banner ad specs
220w x 220h pixel JPG or PNG banner (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to)
Passport for Prizes
The passport for prizes is raffled off on behalf of your company at the end of the event and is part of a passport game that encourages attendees to come by your booth to receive a stamp “in their passport” so they are eligible to win the various prizes being raffled off. Please let us know what item you will be offering by October 14th. This item needs to be mailed to the below address NO LATER THAN November 4, 2022 to be included at the event—please clearly label your company name on the prize. As a reminder this prize needs to be $100 or more in value.
Please note - T.E.N. will not accept the following items as a Passport for Prize:
- Beer, Wine or Alcohol — whether boxed in protective packaging or unboxed
- Hover Boards or Drones of any kind whether authentic or not
- Breakable Items
Tech Exec Networks
Attn: ISE WEST AWARDS PASSPORT
4062 Peachtree Road
Suite A - 303
Atlanta, GA 30319-3020
A benefit of Exabyte and Kilobyte sponsorship is inclusion of your whitepapers in the ISE Knowledgebase web portal and provided to executives in the post-program communications. These whitepapers are due by October 14, 2022.
- Exabyte Sponsors may send up to three (3) whitepapers for inclusion
- Kilobyte sponsors may send one (1) whitepaper for inclusion
We are thrilled to have you on board as a kilobyte or exabyte sponsor! In order for us to fulfill the business intelligence aspect of your sponsorship contract, we would appreciate your response to the survey link below. I realize some of you may have done this previously for other regions—we have slightly altered the survey in an effort to better match sales leads so it is important that you do it one more time! This will enable us to provide you with the most relevant intelligence in order to make your investment worthwhile. Please have this survey completed by October 21, 2022. Please click here to take the survey
If you are an Exabyte sponsor you may have an executive representative dial in to observe the Judges Meeting on October 31, 2022 at 12 pm EST. Please provide the name, title and email of the staff member so we can ensure they receive the calendar notice for this meeting.
We are working with the hotel to make available a limited number of rooms at a discounted rate of $189-$229 on November 30th and December 1st as a courtesy block. Group rate is available until filled. THIS COURTESY ROOM RATE IS AVAILBLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Guests can access the site to learn more about the event and to book, modify, or cancel a reservation. Group rate a subject to availability. At the time of booking, please ask for the ISE West 2022 courtesy rate. Westin Galleria Dallas 13340 Dallas Parkway Dallas, TX 75240 (972) 934-8484 or click here.
About the Executive Forum
The ISE® West Awards are held in conjunction with an Executive Forum which includes a keynote address from the previous year’s executive winner as well as interactive roundtable discussions. In addition, the program includes interactive roundtable discussions and hot topic panel discussions. The program offers the opportunity to meet with peers and leading IT executives from across the region to discuss and share insights into today's issues and solutions. Visit our website for the detailed agenda.
REMINDER: The Call For Nominations Is Now Open!
The Call for Nominations is open for the ISE® West "Executive of the Year" and "Project of the Year" Awards and we hope you will consider nominating one of your customers in 2022. To download the nomination form or find out more details on the Award program and the Executive Forum agenda, please visit our website.