On behalf of T.E.N., thank you for being a sponsor of the ISE® North America Executive Forum and Awards 2019. We look forward to working with you on this exciting event and want to help you take full advantage of your sponsorship. Feel free to contact T.E.N. if you have any questions.
Your ISE® Programs Primary Contact: Samantha Caplan
Director or Corporate Communications and ISE® Nominations: Kimberly Martin
Key Dates and Deliverables
|Call for Nominations||July 15 - Sept 27, 2019|
|White Paper(s) for website due||October 11, 2019|
|Verify passport-for-prizes item||October 11, 2019|
|Banner Ad for website due||October 11, 2019|
|Complete Business Intelligence Survey||October 18, 2019|
|Registration of your attendees||October 25, 2019|
|Receipt of your passport-for-prizes item||November 1, 2019|
|ISE® North America Awards Program||November 13-14, 2019|
Sponsor Pavilion Information
The Sponsor Pavilion is set up so that while guests enjoy a great dinner buffet and mingle, they have the opportunity to visit your booth and learn more about your products and services. We will provide bags for attendees to pick up collateral and sales gift items as they stroll by and meet with you. We also provide them with a Passport for Prizes booklet to have stamped by sponsors during the Sponsor Pavilion in order to be eligible to win some great prizes from each of the sponsors at the end of the Awards.
Reminder of Logistics for the Event:
- Sponsor Pavilion set up time on Thursday, November 14, 4:00pm – 5:45pm. All sponsors should be set up and ready to go by 5:45pm. The Pavilion Dinner begins at 6:00pm and will end at 7:30pm. Your table assignment in the pavilion will be labeled before your arrival. The hotel will provide in the exhibit space a highboy (cocktail round) which is 30” diameter. You are welcome to bring one banner stand to accompany this table to display collateral/giveaways, etc.
- Location of event: it will be in the Avenue Ballroom Foyer—Lobby Level of the Executive Tower
- Tracking Numbers: If T.E.N. was sent tracking numbers by your company ahead of time, we will provide those to the hotel so they can pull your boxes and place at your booth before your arrival. Shipping Label
- Credit Card Authorization Form: REQUIRED BY ALL SPONSORS WHO SHIP ANYTHING TO THE HOTEL. Please complete the Credit Card Authorization Form for the hotel and return to Anita Paljetak at Anita.Paljetak@ihg.com. Please confirm with Samantha Caplan (email@example.com) once this action has been completed.
- Electrical & AV Needs— must be handled directly through the hotel and you are responsible for any costs associated with those requests. Please reference the exhibitor services request form. We have provided the price lists and contact form. We encourage you to use the pavilion hours to network and mingle versus focus on demo’s. It is each sponsors individual decision to order these items if they choose to do so. We have provided the Exhibitor Order Form.
- Wednesday night breakdown of sponsor tables: The sponsor pavilion dinner will end at 7:30pm and guests will be seated in the Avenue East Ballroom for the Awards Gala. for the Awards Gala. We encourage you to attend the Awards Gala and afterwards the Afterglow Champagne and Desserts Reception. You can leave your table setup until after the Dessert reception and then pack up, but must be all packed by 11pm. We do provide a 15-minute window (7:30-7:45pm) to pack up if you would like to do so prior to the awards gala. We ask you are seated in the ballroom by 7:45pm to take advantage of the time to mingle with the executives seated at your assigned table. Please DO NOT leave any valuables at your sponsor tables when you leave. If you need any assistance with your boxes after packing up - the hotel banquet staff will be able to assist.
- Inbound Shipping: Please use the shipping form available to you on this page. The hotel has very limited storage space, so we ask that materials be shipped to arrive 3 business days prior to the official start date of your conference. Packages received prior to 3 days will be assessed a storage fee as noted in the exhibitor kit.
- Outbound Shipping: Please package and label all your boxes prior to leaving the pavilion area. You must have filled out the credit card authorization form with the hotel to use their shipping services. The hotel has an automatic FedEx and UPS pick-up so no need to make special arrangements. If you plan to use a different courier you will need to schedule a pick-up directly. There are box handling fees for all outbound items to be paid directly to the hotel.
Exabyte sponsors are qualified to provide a banner ad for the T.E.N. website. We must receive your ad by October 11, 2019 to be included on the website.
Exabyte sponsor’s website banner ad specs
220w x 220h pixel JPG or PNG banner (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to)
Passport for Prizes
The passport for prizes is raffled off on behalf of your company at the end of the event and is part of a passport game that encourages attendees to come by your booth to receive a stamp “in their passport” so they are eligible to win the various prizes being raffled off. Please let us know what item you will be offering by October 11th. This item needs to be mailed and received NO LATER THAN November 1, 2019 to be included at the event—please clearly label your company name on the prize. As a reminder this prize needs to be $100 or more in value.
Tech Exec Networks
Attn: ISE® NORTH AMERICA PASSPORT
4062 Peachtree Road
Suite A - 303
Atlanta, GA 30319
A benefit of Exabyte and Kilobyte sponsorship is inclusion of your whitepapers in the ISE Knowledgebase web portal and provided to executives in the post-program communications. These whitepapers are due by October 11, 2019.
- Exabyte Sponsors may send up to three (3) whitepapers for inclusion
- Kilobyte sponsors may send one (1) whitepaper for inclusion
If you are an Exabyte sponsor you may have an executive representative dial in to observe the Judges Meeting on Tuesday, October 15th from 2 pm EST – 4 pm EST. Please provide the name, title and email of the staff member so we can ensure they receive the calendar notice for this meeting.
Additional Pass Limitations
Below are the limitations for purchasing additional passes.
- 2 Additional VIP passes at $750 each
- 5 Additional Celebration passes at $200 each
- 1 Additional VIP pass for $750
- 2 Additional Celebration passes at $200 each
We are thrilled to have you on board as a kilobyte or exabyte sponsor! In order for us to fulfill the business intelligence aspect of your sponsorship contract, we would appreciate your response to the survey link below. I realize some of you may have done this previously for other regions—we have slightly altered the survey in an effort to better match sales leads so it is important that you do it one more time! This will enable us to provide you with the most relevant intelligence in order to make your investment worthwhile. Please have this survey completed by October 18, 2019. Sponsor Survey
Hotel Reservations can be made by calling Justin Steckman at the Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile. He can be reached at 312-321-8735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.