ISE® celebrates TENth year anniversary with award of distinction
Atlanta, GA (February 13, 2012) –T.E.N., a technology and information security executive networking and relationship-marketing firm, today posted nominees for the 2012 ISE® of the Decade Southeast Award. The winner will be announced at the ISE® Southeast Executive Forum and Awards Gala on March 13, 2012 at the Westin Buckhead Hotel, Atlanta.
Executives nominated for the 2012 ISE® of the Decade Southeast Award must have been an ISE® Executive of the Year or ISE® People’s Choice Award winner in any previous ISE® Award program. This prestigious award will be bestowed to a highly exceptional information security executive within each region who has achieved distinction in advancing the security industry, expanding the role of security within business and establishing a leadership ecosystem and future influencer community that connects today’s and tomorrow’s security leaders.
- Phil Agcaoili, CISO, Cox Communications, ISE® Central Executive Award Winner 2009
- Jerry Archer, CSO, SVP, Sallie Mae, ISE® North America Commercial Executive Award Winner 2011
- Tim Callahan, SVP, Enterprise Business Continuity and Information Assurance, Sun Trust, ISE® Southeast People’s Choice Award Winner 2006, ISE® Northeast People’s Choice Award Winner 2009
- Lynda Fleury, VP, CISO, Unum, ISE® Southeast Executive Award Winner 2008
- Fernando Martinez, VP, CIO, Jackson Health, ISE® Southeast Executive Award Winner 2009
- Tammy Moskites, CISO, VP, Time Warner Cable, ISE® North America People's Choice Award Winner 2010
- Ed Sarama, CSO, SVP, Enterprise Risk & Resilience, Fiserv, ISE® Southeast Award Winner 2006
- Tony Spinelli, SVP, Chief Security & Compliance Officer, Equifax, ISE® Southeast Award People’s Choice Winner 2007
Founded in 2012 to celebrate the TENth Anniversary of the ISE® Programs, the ISE® of the Decade Award will be conferred once a decade to recognize and honor the ultimate winners circle of Information Security Executives. The award will debut at the ISE® Southeast Executive Forum and will be presented throughout 2012 during the ISE® Awards Gala at each regional ISE® Executive Forum, including the ISE® North America Leadership Summit. The second ISE® of the Decade competition will be held in 2022 to mark the 20th Anniversary of the ISE® Programs.
Nominations are sent to T.E.N.’s distinguished panel of ISE® judges for review and scoring based on industry influence and impact, leadership ecosystem and future-influencer community, personal brand and staying power within the information security industry. Judges consist of an independent body of ISE® Luminary Leadership Award recipients and make the final decision on whether a nominee is qualified to participate in the ISE® of the Decade Award Program. The winner is announced publicly on the evening of the awards.
The 2012 ISE® of the Decade Southeast Awards judges include:
- Larry Brock, 2009 Luminary Leadership Award, CISO, DuPont
- Rich Jackson, 2011 Luminary Leadership Award, CIPO, GM of Global Information Risk Management, Chevron
- Stephen R. Katz, 2006 Luminary Leadership Award, Founder and President, Security Risk Solutions, LLC
- Craig Shumard, 2010 Luminary Leadership Award, Former CISO, CIGNA
T.E.N., a national technology and security executive networking organization, facilitates peer-to-peer relationships between top executives, industry visionaries and solutions providers. Nominated for numerous industry awards, T.E.N.’s executive leadership programs enable information exchange, collaboration and decision-making. Their flagship program, the nationally acclaimed Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Program Series and Awards, is the nation’s largest leadership recognition and networking program for security professionals. Other offerings include the Software Security Assurance Summit Series and the ISE® Industry Expert Advisory Services, empowering IT solutions providers to gain access to highly credentialed IT business veterans’ expertise. For information, visit www.ten-inc.com and www.iseprograms.com