2014 ISE® Lions' Den Champion
"The ISE® Lions’ Den was a unique, interesting, and lively gathering for the InfoSec community. By placing 10 early-age start-ups in the same room with CSOs/SVPs, the event was able to organically create a showcase on how to solve big-company problems with new and creative solutions. This unique model forced starts-ups to ‘cut-to-the-chase’ when describing their solution; however, also forced CSO/SVPs to embrace new/unique solutions that would otherwise be overshadowed by marketing dollars and sales hype. Data Theorem was proud to be part of the inaugural event."
CEO & Founder, Data Theorem
Gazelle Champion Prize Package (estimated value $25,000):
- One ISE® Programs Display Sponsorship during the 2015 calendar year
- IDC Futurescape Report
- Briefing session with Charles Kolodgy, Security Strategist for IBM
- Briefing session with Pete Lindstrom, Research Director, Security Products, IDC
- Public Relation Services with ZAG Communications
Two Gazelle Runner-up Prizes (estimated value $5,000):
- One pass to attend the ISE® Executive Forum and Awards Gala during one ISE® Program in 2015
Supporting Facts & Value
- A dozen years ago the $3.5 billion security market was dominated by five vendors. In 2013, VCs bankrolled 230 startups.
- Dark Reading calls 2015 the year of the security startups with close to 500 private companies entering the security market
- Gartner predicts global security market will grow to $155 billion by 2019.
- ISE® Lions’ Den is more than getting your foot in the door – get to pitch to key industry players and network with countless others
- ISE® Lions are eager to shop for new technology – many from 2014 are working with one or more Gazelles
- Less than sponsorship at conferences/events running the same week
- Complimentary passes for potential customers/investors
- Ten minutes with our ISE® Lions includes a 5-minute pitch and 5-minute Q&A in front of an audience of security executives, potential partners and venture capitalists.