Your company has worked diligently to develop cutting-edge technology solutions giving you a distinctive edge over other providers, so why rely on traditional sales and marketing strategies to promote them? Allow our award-winning team to craft a custom summit, reception or VIP program series that perfectly aligns with your corporate goals and business objectives.
T.E.N.'s Custom Summits and Road Shows offer unlimited opportunities to share your offerings and engage in a face-to-face dialogue with your key prospects about the industry’s most critical issues. Only T.E.N. can connect you with knowledgeable keynote speakers and experienced executive moderators from such an expansive network of industry thought leaders, and subsequently facilitate a targeted outreach campaign to attract premier executives representing your most coveted accounts. We work closely with you to craft a strategic theme and engaging discussion topics that share your corporate vision and specialized solutions, while inciting meaningful conversation about the concerns plaguing security executives across the nation.
Our strategically designed custom events attract an exclusive group of key industry players, who have expressed a desire to learn about your products and form a connection with your company. Allow our team to handle the tedious event management details, while you enjoy an unprecedented opportunity to build and nurture relationships with potential and existing clients. T.E.N. Custom Programs ensure your marketing efforts are as effective and innovative as your solutions.
T.E.N. Custom Summit Program Management Services
- Craft custom program content based your business objectives; content can feature specific questions our professional moderator will work into the conversation
- Recommend, secure and coordinate with guest hosts, moderators and keynote speakers
- Create and deliver personalized e‐mail invitations with your corporate logo to a customized guest list of executive decision makers tailored to meet your strategic account needs
- Develop and manage a dedicated landing page with links and promotions from event calendars on our websites: www.ten-inc.com and www.iseprograms.com
- Develop and manage a dedicated 24x7 online registration center with social media integration
- Follow-up with guests, track RSVPs and reconfirmations; report to ensure maximum attendance and alignment with strategic account list
- Host 30-minute weekly team status call to ensure progress and alignment with program objectives
- Deliver profile backgrounders on each executive attendee prior to the event to ensure maximum preparation and networking opportunities
- Coordinate all logistics for the event, including scalable event production, event location, onsite event program management as well as venue management
- Create on-site program brochure with agenda and sponsor company information for each executive
- Provide name badges, table seating cards and single banner event sign for on-site use.
(Additional fees will apply if supplementary signage is requested)
- Create and deliver post‐event survey; provide synopsis of survey results
- Create and deliver personalized e‐mail thank you notes with your corporate logo to all attendees; create and deliver corresponding notes to registrants who did not attend
- Target attendance of executive guests, who are Information technology and security executives at manager level and above, is determined on an individual basis
- Post‐Program contact list is provided via Microsoft Excel for easy import into your CRM system
Examples of Custom Summit Series
Cloud Security Symposium
Theme: "The Evolution of the Cloud and Security Your Data”
Sponsor: Trend Micro
Locations: Chicago, New York and San Francisco
Cyber Security Summit
Keynote: "Cyber Wars - Coming to Your Organization Sooner than you Think"
Location: New York, NY
Software Security Assurance Summits
Keynote: "WikiLeaks, Stuxnet & Other Cyber Weapons - Trust, Treason or Terrorism?"
Sponsor: HP Enterprise Security (Formerly Fortify)
Location: Colorado Springs, CO; Falls Church, VA; Huntsville, AL; and Washington, DC
What our participants say about T.E.N. Custom Summits
The event on Cloud Security was one of the best and informative seminars I have been to. The presenters covered every angle of cloud computing from implementing it as a solution to security compliance to the threats, risks and downside. A very thorough and excellent presentation style with top SME's. I was able to take away a lot from this and look forward to future T.E.N. events. Thank you for putting this together.
To say that the Trend Micro Journey to the Cloud Summit was highly informative is still not enough. It pushed the boundaries adding value from every direction with focused roundtables and outstanding presentations from top experts across security, virtualization and industry initiatives.
The SSA Summit is a unique opportunity to collaborate with industry experts & peers is in a relaxed environment. Participants are able to hear real world examples of how organizations are tackling today's most difficult software security challenges. I highly recommend that anyone interested in Software Security attend.