Held concurrently with ISE® Programs, T.E.N. provides a solution provider with a ISE® Signature Luncheon program format that offers direct access to IT and Information Security decision makers. This allows for more intimate access to top prospects and key customers as well as a way for the sponsor to maximize their large scale conference investment.
T.E.N. will help you craft a strategic conversation that aligns with your business objectives. We will then secure one of the many industry visionaries from our expansive executive network to join your company’s own thought leadership in guiding the conversation and championing your solutions.
Our ISE® Signature Luncheons attract key decision makers from leading national and global organizations, including many of our most successful ISE® Alumni and our elite ISE® Executive and Project Nominees. The relaxed, inviting ambiance will inspire mutual collaboration, facilitate lasting relationships with these influential industry players and reveal unprecedented sales opportunities for your team.
|Sample Luncheon Program Agenda|
|11:30 am||Arrival and Networking|
|11:45 am||Welcoming Remarks and Introductions|
|12:00 pm||Panel Discussion and Presentation|
|1:00 pm||Program Conclusion|
T.E.N. Program Management Services for Signature Luncheons
- Recommend, secure and coordinate with ISE® Nominees, ISE® Alumni, leading security executives or other distinguished speakers and industry thought leaders to serve as hosts/program speakers.
- Craft a lunchen topic and abstract that correspond to your business objectives
- Develop and manage a dedicated landing page with links and promotions from event calendars on our website www.ten-inc.com
- Develop and manage a dedicated 24x7 online registration center with social media integration
- Host 30-minute bi-weekly team status call to ensure progress and alignment with program objectives
- Create and deliver personalized e‐mail invitations with your corporate logo to a customized guest list of executive decision makers
- Follow‐up with guests, track RSVPs and reconfirmations; report to ensure maximum attendance and alignment with strategic account list
- Attendance for up to five company representatives at the executive level from sponsor as well as introduction of your company from one of your executive representatives.
- Executive guests at luncheon to include ISE® Executive and Project Nominees, ISE® Judges, ISE® Alumni and other executive guests.
- Coordinate all logistics for the event, including scalable event production, event location, onsite event program management as well as venue management
- Create on-site program brochure with agenda and sponsor company information for each executive
- Provide name badges, table seating cards and single banner event sign for on-site use. (Additional fees will apply if supplementary signage is requested)
- Distribute marketing collateral to attendees (to be provided by sponsor).
- Distribute executive gift to attendees (to be provided by sponsor)
- Create and deliver post‐event survey; provide synopsis of survey results
- Post-Program contact list provided via Microsoft Excel for easy import into your CRM system
Examples of Successful Signature Luncheon Themes
Simplifying the Threat Defense Lifecycle
Sponsored by: Intel Security
Locations: ISE® North America 2016
Information Security Iceberg: Fueling a Collaborative Environment to Securely Share Your Mission-Critical Information
Sponsored by: Intralinks
Locations: ISE® Northeast 2016
Heart Attacks vs. Headaches: Balancing Security and Business
Sponsored by: Invincea
Location: ISE® West 2016