Tech Exec Networks, Inc. (T.E.N.) will contract with one organization only for all events and payment will be accepted from only the contract signer. T.E.N. will accept sponsorships from partnerships of multiple security vendors providing that:
- One company serves as the contract signer and takes full responsibility for payment.
- All communications with T.E.N. regarding the sponsorship will occur with only the contract signer or designated primary contact.
- The partner relationship must be declared by the contract signer at the time of contract signing or at least 30 days prior to the event unless pre-approved by T.E.N.
A Signing Company with a Partner must adhere to the following requirements:
- Contract signer and partner both consent that only one company logo will be used by T.E.N. for promotional purposes and that partner logos co-joined to create one logo will not be accepted.
- Contract signer and partner both consent that only one company description will be used by T.E.N. for promotional purposes and that the description can incorporate information about both companies providing it does not exceed the word limit as allowed by sponsorship package.
- Tabletop signage in the Sponsor Pavilion can be reflective of both organizations, including logos from both companies.
- If the sponsor organization is a kilobyte sponsor and above, the advertisement within the program book can have imagery and content supporting both organizations.
- Must follow guidelines of sponsorship level that is contracted. If the sponsorship contract is for a display or kilobyte sponsorship, only one delegate will be allowed to attend the event. Delegates are not allowed to share badges without approval from T.E.N. Any exchange of badges between delegates must be registered with T.E.N. at the time of event registration and will take place at the T.E.N. registration desk.
- Additional delegates can be added at $180 per ticket for the celebratory portion of the event. Additional VIP passes are $750 per ticket but must be requested in the initial contract
T.E.N. holds final rights, approval, decision-making authority regarding all partner sponsorships. T.E.N. holds the right to amend this policy and its conditions at any time without notice.