ISE® Private Dinners are well-known for generating tangible leads and positive marketing outcomes, but many organizations have found that sponsoring a dinner series with a partner can minimize the financial investment while maximizing value for both organizations.
An ISE® Private Dinner Series can serve as a tangible marketing framework to accelerate your channel partner/vendor relationship and joint marketing efforts. These sophisticated events attract an exclusive group of key industry players, and each event becomes a forum for sharing your solutions and fostering meaningful relationships for both companies. Allow T.E.N. to craft a themed dinner conversation that aligns with your business objectives and joint service offerings; then let one of the many thought-leaders from our expansive ISE® Alumni and executive network drive engaging discussions during a gourmet meal. We provide a relaxed, inviting ambiance that will spark intimate dialogue about the issues that matter most to the executives, which is certain to foster lasting connections, inspire mutual collaboration and reveal unprecedented sales opportunities. Leave behind the traditional sales tactics and discover how a co-branded ISE® Private Dinner series can transform your 2015 sales and marketing strategy
|Sample Program Agenda|
|5:15 pm||Arrival and Registration|
|5:30 pm||Reception and Networking|
|6:30 pm||Welcoming Remarks and Introductions|
|6:45 pm||Dinner Conversations|
|8:30 pm||Program Conclusion|
T.E.N. Program Management Services for ISE® Private Dinners
- Craft abstract and theme to guide dinner conversations that correspond to your business objectives
- Recommend, secure and coordinate with ISE® Alumni/Executive Host
- Create and deliver personalized e‐mail invitations with your corporate logo to a customized guest list of executive decision makers
- Develop and manage a dedicated landing page with links and promotions from event calendars on our website www.ten-inc.com
- Develop and manage a dedicated 24x7 online registration center with social media integration
- Work with the client to understand their target customer and build a custom prospect profile that includes information on company size, geographic location, industry, title (level) as well as top 50 named accounts in that location.
- Follow‐up with guests, track RSVPs and reconfirmations; report to ensure maximum attendance and alignment with strategic account list
- Host 30-minute biweekly team status call to ensure progress and alignment with program objectives
- Deliver profile backgrounders on each executive attendee prior to the event to ensure maximum preparation and networking opportunities
- Coordinate all logistics for the event, including scalable event production, event location, onsite event program management as well as venue management
- Create co-branded on-site program brochure with agenda and sponsor company information for each executive
- Provide name badges, table seating cards and single banner event sign for on-site use (Additional fees will apply if supplementary signage is requested)
- Create and deliver post‐event survey; provide synopsis of survey results
- Create and deliver personalized e‐mail thank you notes to all attendees; create and deliver corresponding notes to registrants who did not attend
- Provide post‐program contact list via Microsoft Excel for easy import into your CRM system
Examples of Successful ISE® Private Dinners with a Partner
The Cost of a Cyberattack: Best Practices for Defending Your Enterprise
Sponsored by: Akamai and Trace3/IBM
Locations: Charlotte, Denver, Dunwoody (Atlanta), Phoenix
*Akamai elected to have different partners in different cities.
The Cyber Defense Knowledge Exchange: Hunting Cyber Attacks
Sponsored by: Cybereason & Lockheed Martin
Effectiveness of Information Protection Technologies to Drive Operational Security
Sponsored by: Symantec, Accenture, Bay Dynamics
Location: Burbank, Chicago
Partner Signing Policies
T.E.N. will contract with one organization only for all events and payment will be accepted from only the contract signer. This organization is referred to as the “Signing Company” and the designated Sponsor’s Partner is referred to as the “Partner.” T.E.N. will accept a joint sponsorship from a solution provider or vendor with a channel partner/reseller (VAR), integrator or consulting services firm provided that:
- One company serves as the Signing Company and takes full responsibility for payment.
- The partner relationship must be declared by the Signing Company at the time of contract signing or at least 30 days prior to the event unless pre-approved by T.E.N.
- Only the signing company is responsible for fulfilling the ISE® Programs Sponsorships requirement.
Post-Series Analysis & Report
For a series of five or more dinners with the same theme, T.E.N. will provide a detailed post-event analysis of dinner outcomes, including breakdown of attendees, targets met, information requested and overall response to each campaign. Report proves to be extremely useful in measuring tangible results and return on investment.
What our participants say about ISE® Private Dinners
I have both hosted and attended T.E.N. and ISE® Private Dinner events and have found them to be a key source of current threats, solutions, and how other companies are dealing with emerging trends. Of the many events available, ISE® Private Dinners are one place where I can be assured of interacting with the most senior and knowledgeable technology executives.
The ISE Private Dinners provide the opportunity for high quality dialogue with my peers in the industry in a relaxed, collegial atmosphere.
The ISE Private Dinners are an excellent way to network with security professionals in your area and really engage in some open dialogue on the issues we are all working on.
Marci and her team always have the perfect touch for professional events. The ISE Private Dinner was held in an intimate setting and provided us a relaxing environment for networking with other leaders and learning about the latest technologies from industry experts. A win-win event, and well worth the time.
The ISE Private Dinners have been a tremendous boost in our efforts to connect with and build relationships with hard-to-reach accounts and are well worth the investment. The T.E.N. team handles everything from event planning to recruitment to marketing to onsite event management, and has everything perfect for us when we arrive. The small, private dining room is the perfect venue for networking and building relationships.
Marci and T.E.N always bring together the highest caliber of Information Security Executives during the ISE Private Dinners. The discussion between the vendor sponsor and attendees is always honest and intimate. The networking between peers within the profession allows me to increase my knowledge and skill sets all while have a great time in a relaxed environment.
I found the ISE private dinner to be a great way to catch up with area security experts and share great food and conversation in a relaxed atmosphere. I look forward to the chance to attend future events.
T.E.N.'s ISE private dinners are a value plus item, delivering the perfect environment to connect with today’s top executives and industry experts.
For the various industry type gatherings, I really enjoy the format and flow of your events.
From my perspective this was one of the better events like this we have done. Very engaged crowd, the attendees were people we want to engage with and the format worked well.