T.E.N. will help you craft a strategic conversation that aligns with your business objectives. We will then secure one of the many industry visionaries from our expansive executive network to join your company’s own thought leadership in guiding the conversation and championing your solutions.
Our ISE® Signature Luncheons attract key decision makers from leading national and global organizations, including many of our most successful ISE® Alumni and our elite ISE® Executive and Project Nominees. The relaxed, inviting ambiance will inspire mutual collaboration, facilitate lasting relationships with these influential industry players and reveal unprecedented sales opportunities for your team.
|Sample Program Agenda|
|11:30 a.m.||Arrival and Networking|
|11:45 a.m.||Welcoming Remarks and Introductions|
|12:00 p.m.||Panel Discussion and Presentation|
|1:00 p.m.||Program Conclusion|
T.E.N. Program Management Services for Signature Luncheons
- Recommend, secure, and coordinate with ISE® Nominees, ISE® Alumni, leading Information Security Executives or other distinguished speakers and industry thought leaders to serve as your ISE® Signature Luncheon Host
- Craft a lunchen topic and abstract that correspond to your business objectives
- Develop and manage a dedicated landing page with links and promotions from event calendars on our website www.ten-inc.com
- Develop and manage a dedicated 24x7 online registration center
- Your company’s participation in the ISE® Community is announced via T.E.N.’s social media platform enabling your brand to reach over 12,000 security professionals.
- Host 30-minute bi-weekly team status call to ensure progress and alignment with program objectives
- Create and deliver personalized e‐mail invitations with your corporate logo to a customized guest list of executive decision makers
- Follow‐up with guests, track RSVPs and reconfirmations; report to ensure maximum attendance and alignment with strategic account list
- Attendance for up to five company representatives at the executive level from sponsor as well as introduction of your company from one of your executive representatives.
- Executive guests at luncheon to include ISE® Executive and Project Nominees, ISE® Judges, ISE® Alumni and other executive guests.
- Coordinate all logistics for the event, including scalable event production, event location, onsite event program management as well as venue management
- Create on-site program brochure with agenda and sponsor company information for each executive
- Provide name badges, table seating cards and single banner event sign for on-site use. (Additional fees will apply if supplementary signage is requested)
- Distribute marketing collateral to attendees (to be provided by sponsor).
- Distribute executive gift to attendees (to be provided by sponsor)
- Create and deliver post‐event survey; provide synopsis of survey results
- Post-Program contact list provided via Microsoft Excel for easy import into your CRM system