To make a hotel reservation please contact the Westin Reservation Hotline at 800 - WESTIN 1 (800-937-8461) or make an Online Reservation here. Request the Information Security Executive (ISE®) courtesy rate of $229 per night.
The Westin Hotel is the closest downtown hotel to the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - 20 miles, 30 minute by taxi or airport shuttle. Other local airports are Oakland International Airport (OAK) - 40 miles, 45 minutes by taxi or San Jose Airport (SJC) – 60 miles.
Airport Transfer Options from San Francisco Int'l Airport (SFO)
Private Car: The Concierge can arrange for a sedan or stretch limousine to meet you at your Baggage Claim Carousel. You will be met by a driver with a placard with your name on it at the baggage carousel for your flight, regardless of whether you have checked luggage or not. The cost for a sedan is $102.40. A 6 passenger stretch is $145.00. An international pick up will cost $145.00 for a sedan and $184.60 for a 6 passenger stretch limo. All rates are inclusive of tax and gratuity.
Super Shuttle: Follow the signs for DOOR TO DOOR SHUTTLES from the terminal to the 2nd level, which is one level up from baggage claim. From there, proceed to the middle islands where the blue shuttles with yellow writing are waiting. The cost of the shuttle is $16.00 per person and takes approximately 45 minutes to get from the airport to the hotel. The shuttle is a shared ride - it is not direct. You may also charter a shuttle for up to 7 passengers for $75.00. If you have a group of up to 9 persons you may charter a shuttle for also $75.00.
Taxi: From the terminal follow the signs to Ground Transportation. From there, follow the signs for TAXIS. The fare for taxi service between the airport and the St. Francis Hotel is approximately $45 and the travel time is approximately 30 minutes. Both are dependent on traffic, time of day and day of the week.
BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit): From the terminal follow signs to BART. BART is adjacent to the International Terminal. From the Domestic Terminal it is about a 10 minute walk depending on which gate you are coming from or you may ride the AirTrain which is a free service. You will need to purchase a $5.15 ticket for BART. Board a Dublin/Pleasanton-bound train and get off at Powell Street, which is the 10th stop from SFO. The train ride from station to station is approximate 30 minutes. Visit www.bart.gov for a complete list of time schedules.
- Advantage (+1 877 5500/http://www.arac.com)
- Alamo (+1 800 327 9633/http://www.alamo.com)
- Avis (+1 800 831 2847/http://www.avis.com)
- Budget (+1 800 527 0700/http://www.budget.com)
- Dollar (+1 800 4000/http://www.dollar.com)
- Enterprise (+1 800 325 8007/http://www.enterprise.com)
- E-Z Rent-A-Car (+1 972 574 3360/http://www.e-zrentacar.com)
- Hertz (+1 800 654 3131/http://www.hertz.com)
At The Westin St. Francis, San Francisco's storied past combines with its stylish present, creating an experience that is unique and revitalizing. As the only lodging destination located on Union Square, the Westin St. Francis literally places you in the middle of the action.
Simply step outside, hop aboard one of the trolley cars pulling in, and enjoy a breathtaking ride to China Town, Alcatraz, or Fisherman´s Wharf. Or set off on foot for the Financial District or the steep avenues of Nob Hill. Escape to the luxury hotel in San Francisco, CA - a landmark blend of history, ambiance, and setting:
- Nestled in the heart of San Francisco, on Union Square
- Surrounded by world-class shopping, restaurants, and theatres; with a cable car stop outside our front door
- A short walk from the Financial District, Chinatown, and Moscone Convention Center
- Only 12 miles from San Francisco International Airport and 15 miles from Oakland International Airport
- Garage Parking available on-site, with in and out privileges. Rates: $50 + tax per night per car, $57 + tax per night for oversized vehicles.