At the time of booking, please ask for the Information Security Executive (ISE) courtesy rate. Westin St. Francis, 335 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, Phone: 800-Westin-1.
Our rate is $279 per night.
Group rate subject to Availability.
Guests can access the site to learn more about the event and to book, modify, or cancel a reservation from January 29, 2016 to July 22, 2016.
Below you will find the appropriate link(s) for your participants to access the site:
ISE West Tech Exec Awards (OR copy and paste the following link into a web browser): https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1601298790&key=33109844
The Westin Hotel is the closest downtown hotel to the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - 20 miles, 30 minute by taxi or airport shuttle. Other local airports are Oakland International Airport (OAK) - 40 miles, 45 minutes by taxi or San Jose Airport (SJC) – 60 miles.
Airport Transfer Options from San Francisco Int'l Airport (SFO)
Super Shuttle: Claim your luggage on the lower level. Proceed to the upper level and outside to the outer curb. Follow the blue SuperShuttle signs to their uniformed Airport Guest Coordinators in teal jackets. They will arrange SuperShuttle transportation to the hotel.
Note: Between 1:00 am and 5:00 am waits can be 30 to 45 minutes.
Fare: $17.00 per person. Tickets may be purchased as you board.
BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit): The BART station at SFO is located on Level 3 of the International Terminal. The station has two entrances, a "walk-in" entrance on Level 3 and another accessible from "AirTrain" the airport's unmanned shuttle train that connects various airport terminals. All domestic and international flights are a short walk (15 minutes or less) from the SFO BART station. This station is fully accessible to persons with disabilities. Take BART train to the Powell Street station. Walk 3 blocks up Powell St. and hotel is on left side.
Fare: $8.25 per person, each way, $3.05 youth, senior or RTC Clipper card, each way
Hours: 4:09am-11:45pm (weekdays), 5:54am-11:45pm (Saturday), 8:00am-11:45pm (Sunday)
Oakland International Airport (OAK): Take the Air BART in front of the airport to the Coliseum BART Station.
Take the Daily City or Coma Train. Get off at the Powell Station. Walk 3 blocks up Powell St. and the hotel is on the left side.
Fare: Air BART $3.00 plus BART $3.85, per person each way, $1.40 youth, senior, each way
Hours: 4:40am-11:45pm (weekdays), 6:30am-11:45pm (Saturday), 8:00am-11:45pm (Sunday)
- Advantage (+1 877 5500/http://www.arac.com)
- Alamo (+1 800 327 9633/http://www.alamo.com)
- Avis (+1 800 831 2847/http://www.avis.com)
- Budget (+1 800 527 0700/http://www.budget.com)
- Dollar (+1 800 4000/http://www.dollar.com)
- Enterprise (+1 800 325 8007/http://www.enterprise.com)
- E-Z Rent-A-Car (+1 972 574 3360/http://www.e-zrentacar.com)
- Hertz (+1 800 654 3131/http://www.hertz.com)
At the Westin St. Francis, San Francisco's storied past combines with its stylish present, creating an experience that is unique and revitalizing. As the only lodging destination located on Union Square, the Westin St. Francis literally places you in the middle of the action.
Simply step outside, hop aboard one of the trolley cars pulling in, and enjoy a breathtaking ride to China Town, Alcatraz, or Fisherman's Wharf. Or set off on foot for the Financial District or the steep avenues of Nob Hill. Escape to the luxury hotel in San Francisco, CA - a landmark blend of history, ambiance, and setting:
- Nestled in the heart of San Francisco, on Union Square
- Surrounded by world-class shopping, restaurants, and theatres; with a cable car stop outside our front door
- A short walk from the Financial District, Chinatown, and Moscone Convention Center
- Only 12 miles from San Francisco International Airport and 15 miles from Oakland International Airport
- Garage Parking available on-site, with in and out privileges. Rates: Regular compact vehicles $58 (plus 14% tax) and oversized vehicles/SUVs $65 (plus 14% tax).