On behalf of T.E.N., thank you for being a sponsor of the ISE® West Executive Forum and Awards 2018. We look forward to working with you on this exciting event and want to help you take full advantage of your sponsorship. Feel free to contact T.E.N. if you have any questions.
Your ISE® Programs Primary Contact: Samantha Caplan
Corporate Communications and ISE® Nominations Manager: Coty Sugg
Key Dates and Deliverables
|Call for Nominations||Mar 2 - June 15, 2018|
|White Paper(s) for website due||July 13, 2018|
|Verify passport-for-prizes item||July 13, 2018|
|Banner Ad for website and app due||July 20, 2018|
|Registration of your attendees||July 27, 2018|
|Receipt of your passport-for-prizes item||August 3, 2018|
|ISE® West Awards Program||August 16, 2018|
Sponsor Pavilion Information
The Sponsor Pavilion is set up so that while guests enjoy a great dinner buffet and mingle, they have the opportunity to visit your booth and learn more about your products and services. We will provide bags for attendees to pick up collateral and sales gift items as they stroll by and meet with you. We also provide them with a Passport for Prizes booklet to have stamped by sponsors during the Sponsor Pavilion in order to be eligible to win some great prizes from each of the sponsors at the end of the Awards.
Reminder of Logistics for the Event:
- Sponsor Pavilion set up time on August 16, 2018 4:00pm – 5:45pm. All sponsors should be set up and ready to go by 5:45pm. The Pavilion Dinner begins at 6:00pm and will end at 7:30pm. The hotel will provide in the exhibit space a highboy (cocktail round) which is 30” diameter. You are welcome to bring one banner. Your table assignment in the pavilion will be labeled before your arrival.
- Location of event: California West (2nd floor), access allowed after 4:00 pm.
- Tracking Numbers: If T.E.N. was sent tracking numbers by your company ahead of time, we will provide those to the hotel so they can pull your boxes and place at your booth before your arrival. Shipping Label
- Credit Card Authorization Form: REQUIRED BY ALL SPONSORS WHO SHIP ANYTHING TO THE HOTEL or need electrical or AV. The hotel will send you an electronic credit card form, please complete the form on their behalf. To request this form please email Samantha Caplan at email@example.com and she will ensure the hotel generates the electronic form to your attention. These forms will come directly from Starwood.com.
- Electrical outlets & AV Needs: must be handled directly through the hotel and you are responsible for any costs associated with those requests. We encourage you to use the pavilion hours to network and mingle versus focus on demo’s. It is each sponsors individual decision to order these items if they choose to do so, but they are not required. We have provided the Exhibitor Order Form.
- Breakdown of sponsor tables: The sponsor pavilion dinner will end at 7:30pm and guests will be seated in the Alexandra Ballroom (next door) for the Awards Gala. We encourage you to attend the Awards Gala and afterwards the Afterglow Champagne and Desserts Reception. You can leave your table setup until after the Dessert reception and then pack up, but must be all packed by 11pm. We do provide a 15-minute window (7:30-7:45pm) to pack up if you would like to do so prior to the awards gala. We ask you are seated in the ballroom by 7:45pm to take advantage of the time to mingle with the executives seated at your assigned table. You MUST place outbound shipping labels on all boxes so they are not mistaken by trash. Please DO NOT leave any valuables at your sponsor tables when you leave. If you need any assistance with your boxes after packing up - the hotel banquet staff will be able to assist.
- Outbound Shipping: Please package and label all your boxes prior to leaving the pavilion area. You must have filled out the credit card authorization form with the hotel to use their shipping services. The hotel has an automatic FedEx and UPS pick-up so no need to make special arrangements. If you plan to use a different courier you will need to schedule a pick-up directly.
Mobile Event Application and Website Banner Ad Specifications
A benefit of the exabyte sponsorship is inclusion of a banner ad in the mobile event application provided at the Executive Forum and Awards Gala. We must receive your ad by July 20, 2018 to be included in the application. Kilobyte sponsors will have a banner ad including just their logo in the app as well. Display sponsors will have their company logo and description listed in the sponsor directory. Exabyte megabyte sponsors are also qualified to place a banner ad on the ISE website.
Exabyte sponsor’s event application banner ad specs
We would like two versions of the banner ad (one for phone and one for tablet). They need to be 640x150px and 552x150px JPG or PNG banner ad (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to).
Exabyte sponsor’s website banner ad specs
220w x 220h pixel JPG or PNG banner (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to)
Passport for Prizes
The passport for prizes is raffled off on behalf of your company at the end of the event and is part of a passport game that encourages attendees to come by your booth to receive a stamp “in their passport” so they are eligible to win the various prizes being raffled off. Please let us know what item you will be offering by July 13th. This item needs to be mailed to the below address NO LATER THAN August 3, 2018 to be included at the event—please clearly label your company name on the prize. As a reminder this prize needs to be $100 or more in value.
Please note - T.E.N. will not accept the following items as a Passport for Prize:
- Beer, Wine or Alcohol — whether boxed in protective packaging or unboxed
- Hover Boards or Drones of any kind whether authentic or not
- Breakable Items
Tech Exec Networks
Attn: ISE WEST PASSPORT
4062 Peachtree Road
Suite A - 303
Atlanta, GA 30319-3020
A benefit of Exabyte and Kilobyte sponsorship is inclusion of your whitepapers in the ISE Knowledgebase web portal and provided to executives in the post-program communications. These whitepapers are due by July 13, 2018.
- Exabyte Sponsors may send up to three (3) whitepapers for inclusion
- Kilobyte sponsors may send one (1) whitepaper for inclusion
We are thrilled to have you on board as a kilobyte or exabyte sponsor! In order for us to fulfill the business intelligence aspect of your sponsorship contract, we would appreciate your response to the survey link below. I realize some of you may have done this previously for other regions—we have slightly altered the survey in an effort to better match sales leads so it is important that you do it one more time! This will enable us to provide you with the most relevant intelligence in order to make your investment worthwhile. Please have this survey completed by July 20, 2018. Please click here to take the survey
If you are an Exabyte sponsor you may have an executive representative dial in to observe the Judges Meeting on June 25, 2018 at 12 pm PST. Please provide the name, title and email of the staff member so we can ensure they receive the calendar notice for this meeting.
We are working with the hotel to make available a limited number of rooms at a discounted rate of $295 on August 15th-August 16th as a courtesy block. Group rate is available until filled. THIS COURTESY ROOM RATE IS AVAILBLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Guests can access the site to learn more about the event and to book, modify, or cancel a reservation. Group rate a subject to availability. At the time of booking, please ask for the ISE West 2016 courtesy rate. Westin St Francis 335 Powell Street San Francisco, CA 94102 (415) 397-7000 or click here.
About the Executive Forum
The ISE® West Awards are held in conjunction with an Executive Forum which includes a keynote address from the previous year’s executive winner as well as interactive roundtable discussions. In addition, the program includes interactive roundtable discussions and hot topic panel discussions. The program offers the opportunity to meet with peers and leading IT executives from across the region to discuss and share insights into today's issues and solutions. Visit our website for the detailed agenda.
REMINDER: The Call For Nominations Is Now Open!
The Call for Nominations is open for the ISE® West "Executive of the Year" and "Project of the Year" Awards and we hope you will consider nominating one of your customers in 2018. To download the nomination form or find out more details on the Award program and the Executive Forum agenda, please visit our website.