2015 ISE® Lions' Den Champion
"Our presentation was well received and most of the audience mingled with the vendors afterwards during the cocktail hour. There’s no other place where you can pitch to not just the 10 Lions’ but also to a room full of 40 or 50 other execs. The T.E.N. and ISE® staff were friendly, accommodating and professional. It’s truly a unique event and the T.E.N. team pulls everything together flawlessly."
Gazelle Champion Prize Package (estimated value $25,000):
- One ISE® Programs Display Sponsorship during the upcoming calendar year
- IDC Futurescape Report
- Briefing session with Charles Kolodgy, Security Strategist for IBM
- Briefing session with Pete Lindstrom, Research Director, Security Products, IDC
- Public Relation Services with ZAG Communications
Two Gazelle Runner-up Prizes (estimated value $5,000):
- One pass to attend the ISE® Executive Forum and Awards Gala during one ISE® Program in the upcoming calendar year
Supporting Facts & Value
- According to Gartner, worldwide information security spending reached $76.9 billion in 2015.
- As the frequency and intensity of hacks worsen, security spending is expected to reach $170 billion by 2020. That’s more than 100 percent growth in five years.
- Venture capital investments in cybersecurity startups continues to grow steadily at approximately 40 percent each year over the past 5 years.
- The entrepreneurial activity increase in the 2015 Kauffman Index represents the largest year-over-year increase in the last two decades, giving rise to hope for a revival of entrepreneurship.
- According to IDC, the hot areas for growth are security analytics / SIEM (10 percent); threat intelligence (10 percent +); mobile security (18 percent); and cloud security (50 percent)
- ISE® Lions’ Den is more than getting your foot in the door – get to pitch to key industry players and network with countless others
- ISE® Lions are eager to shop for new technology – many from 2015 are working with one or more Gazelles
- Less than sponsorship at conferences/events running the same week
- Complimentary passes for potential customers/investors
- Ten minutes with our ISE® Lions includes a 5-minute pitch and 5-minute Q&A in front of an audience of security executives, potential partners and venture capitalists.