On behalf of T.E.N., thank you for being a sponsor of the ISE® Canada Executive Forum and Awards 2014. We look forward to working with you on this exciting event and want to help you take full advantage of your sponsorship. Feel free to contact T.E.N. if you have any questions.
Your ISE® Key day-to-day contact: Brooke Cook
ISE® Nominations Director: Jennifer Tanner
Key Dates and Deliverables
|Call for Nominations||March 24 – June 20, 2014|
|White Paper(s) for website due||August 8, 2014|
|Verify passport-for-prizes item||August 8, 2014|
|Banner Ad for website and app due||August 15, 2014|
|Registration of your attendees||August 22, 2014|
|ISE® Canada Awards Program||September 10, 2014|
Sponsor Pavilion Information
The Sponsor Pavilion is set up so that while guests enjoy a great dinner buffet and mingle, they have the opportunity to visit your booth and learn more about your products and services. We will provide bags for attendees to pick up collateral and sales gift items as they stroll by and meet with you. We also provide them with a Passport for Prizes booklet to have stamped by sponsors during the Sponsor Pavilion in order to be eligible to win some great prizes from each of the sponsors at the end of the Awards.
Reminder of Logistics for the Event:
- Sponsor Pavilion set up time is on Wednesday, September 10th, 4:00pm – 5:45pm. All sponsors should be set up and ready to go by 5:45pm. The Pavilion Dinner begins at 6:00pm and will end at 7:30pm. Your table assignment in the pavilion will be labeled before your arrival. The hotel will provide in the exhibit space a highboy (cocktail round) which is 30” diameter. You are welcome to bring one banner. Your table assignment in the pavilion will be labeled before your arrival.
- Location of event: will be in the Grand Salon
- Tracking Numbers: If T.E.N. was sent tracking numbers by your company ahead of time, we will provide those to the hotel so they can pull your boxes and place at your booth before your arrival. Download Shipping Label (doc)
- Credit Card Authorization Form: REQUIRED BY ALL SPONSORS WHO SHIP ANYTHING TO THE HOTEL or need electrical or AV. Please download and complete the CC authorization form and email to email@example.com. Download Credit Card Authorization Form (pdf)
- Electrical outlets & AV Needs – must be handled directly through the hotel and you are responsible for any costs associated with those requests. We have provided the AV price list and contact form. We encourage you to use the pavilion hours to network and mingle versus focus on demo’s. It is each sponsors individual decision to order these items if they choose to do so, but they are not required. Download Electrical Ordering Form (pdf)
- Breakdown of sponsor tables: The sponsor pavilion dinner will end at 7:30pm and guests will be seated in the Grand Ballroom for the Awards Gala. We encourage you to attend the Awards Gala and afterwards the Afterglow Champagne and Desserts Reception. You can leave your table setup until after the Dessert reception and then pack up, but must be all packed by 11pm. Please DO NOT leave any valuables at your sponsor tables when you leave. If you need any assistance with your boxes after packing up - the hotel banquet staff will be able to assist.
- Outbound Shipping: Please package and label all your boxes prior to leaving the pavilion area. You must have filled out the credit card authorization form with the hotel to use their shipping services. The hotel has an automatic FedEx and UPS pick-up so no need to make special arrangements. If you plan to use a different courier you will need to schedule a pick-up directly.
A benefit of gigabyte and megabyte sponsorship is inclusion of a banner ad in the mobile event application provided at the Executive Forum and Awards Gala. We must receive your ad by August 15, 2014 to be included in the application. Kilobyte sponsors will have a banner ad including just their logo in the app as well. Display sponsors will have their company logo and description listed in the sponsor directory. Gigabyte and megabyte sponsors are also qualified to place a banner ad on the ISE website.
Gigabyte and Megabyte sponsors event application banner ad specs
640w x 300h pixel JPG or PNG banner ad (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to)
Gigabyte and Megabyte sponsors website banner ad specs
220w x 220h pixel JPG or PNG banner (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to)
Passport for Prizes
The passport for prizes is raffled off on behalf of your company at the end of the event and is part of a passport game that encourages attendees to come by your booth to receive a stamp “in their passport” so they are eligible to win the various prizes being raffled off. Please let us know what item you will be offering by the above deadline of August 8, 2014. Due to customs shipping charges, each sponsor is responsible for bringing their passport item to the event venue and turning their prize over to a TEN employee at the registration desk - please clearly label your company name on the prize. As a reminder this prize needs to be $100 or more in value.
A benefit of Gigabyte, Kilobyte and Megabyte sponsorship is inclusion of your whitepapers in the ISE Knowledgebase web portal and provided to executives in the post-program communications.
- Gigabyte Sponsors may send up to five (5) whitepapers for inclusion
- Megabyte Sponsors may send up to three (3) whitepapers for inclusion
- Kilobyte sponsors may send one (1) whitepaper for inclusion
If you are a Gigabyte or Megabyte sponsor you may have an executive representative attend and observe the Judges luncheon on July 14, 2014 from 11:30am-2:00pm. Please provide the name and title of the staff member attending the Judges luncheon on your behalf.
Symcor Corporate Offices
320 Front Street West (17th floor)
Toronto, ON M5V 3B4
Additional Pass Limitations
Below are the limitations for purchasing additional passes.
- 2 Additional VIP passes at $750 each
- 5 Additional Celebration passes at $180 each
- 1 Additional VIP pass for $750
- 2 Additional Celebration passes at $180 each
225 Front Street West
Toronto, Ontatio MV5 2X3
- Gigabyte Sponsor Registration Instructions (doc)
- Megabyte Sponsor Registration Instructions (doc)
- Kilobyte Sponsor Registration Instructions (doc)
- Display Sponsor Registration Instructions (doc)
- Association Sponsor Registration Instructions (doc)
- Letter to invite a customer to the ISE Canada Program (doc)
- Letter to nominate a customer for the ISE Canada Program (doc)